Monday, May 19, 2008

6.5 The Greatest Vacation Ever

In my Greatest Vacation was a hokuriku(北陸)travel with my friends. Why we are going to hokuriku area, because we want to enjoyed a good hot spring.Therefore we are choicing North area. First I went to JR kyoto Station wait my friend also took a special limted express Thunderbird from kyoto to Niigata(新潟).It was great also beautiful place. Second we are arrive to kanazawa(金沢)go to APA hotel check in also put our baggage to hotel. Third we going to visited the kanazawa area,it was nothing in their,Only some snow also a broken castle trace. however it was good place!!! Finally we took again the limted express Thunderbird to Niigata(新潟)at night. Maybe about at 8~9p.m.Why we can took limted express everytime? Because we had a JR Special Ticket.Ya ! It was cooL.... Anyway~ we join the high class hot spring. In the hot spring, you can listened some girls voice are talking. So wonderful... Next time we want to go mixed bathing, Maybe cannot!!!!!

I promise!!!hokuriku area can relax ! Trust me baby~ E2 class Yoshiteru.F

1 comment:

MONDO said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. I don't know about the mixed bathing????I hope you won't be too embarrassed...hehehehe
It is always nice to see other parts of Japan. I hope to one day take more trips to some of the unusual places within this wonderful country...Steve