Sunday, May 11, 2008

5.1 What I did on Golden Week.


On Golden week,I drive my friend car from kobe(神戸) to wakayama(和歌山) with my friends! We use 4 hour to drive.However we don't tire. First we take first place kobe harbor side going to nanba(ナンバ)!<---Not Osaka place (難波)! (ナンバ) mean's attack other girls to talking! That's it!! Therefore we are finished that crazy thing to going next place kyoto(京都).We arrival kyoto suddenly we saw two pretty maiko(舞妓さん).Oh my god!It's was cool.Anyway we ate lunch in kyoto tofu restaurant.It was good.Also Price was soso expensive. About 2000 yen for one person to eat.However we have money to pay it.Second we are directly to going to wakayama,Don't go nara(奈良).Because we meeting nara is nothing place.
Finally we used 3 hour to drive can arrival wakayama.When we arrival wakayama,the feeling was different than kyoto.I think this year Golden week is top than last year.

That's All............

2 comments:

MONDO said...

Wow, you really like to go driving! What did you do in Wakayama? I guess you went to the beach. My friend used to go surfing down there. I have only been there once. Nara is good, if you know where to go. Kyoto has a special place in my heart, because I used to live there. I am glad that you had a great time in Golden Week. Ciao, Steven

miku said...

You like driving!
So many places you visited!