Thursday, May 1, 2008

4.2 I m Happy when I get a car license~

I'am very happy when I get a car license.It is my first dream in my life.When I was a 15 or 16 year old!!I drive my friend car in hong kong!But we don't have a car license..It is shock!!I remember that day memory.It's carzy and scary!why? Because we don't have a car license and driving outside!We think someday policeman will be catch us! So,I decide never to unlicensed driving.I think God help me,I be no caught the police!It's lucky!!!So~I come to 18 year old,I went to license school camp in japan(西脇).And quickly went to agashi(明石)take police test.I'm a first time can pass it!! I very very happy when I watched the signboard had my number,I jump it and my ex girlfriend came to say congratulation! I think that day is a very happiness!! O.. now my hong kong friend go to get a car license school in United Kingdom.Because his university is in United Kingdom!! E2(Yoshiteru.F)

Remember If you don't have a car license?! Don't drive it!!!!!

3 comments:

MONDO said...

Hi Yositeru and thanks for your posting. How is your Golden Week going? It seems we all do things that that are bad in our youth, and when we reflect upon them it is unbelievable and regrettable that we did them. The important thing is that you have now learned something from that experience. It sounds like you a very good driver. Please take care on the roads and enjoy your driving experiences... Steve

Anonymous said...

You are international people, cool!!

Anonymous said...

You raelly like driving,don't you?
It sounds great!I love driving,too.
Enjoy your driving (^U^)
Yuko