Monday, June 9, 2008

9.6 This is my family...

I often talk about my family; today I talk about my cousin.
There are three people in my cousin. One person is boy, and high school student. He is so clever. We called "genius" because his school record is all 5! Japanese, math, science... When I was elementary student I often thought to him for math.
In addition another one person is boy too, and junior high student. He is so clever too, and active! I like him.
Finally, another person is girl. She is elementary student. She is so clever too! My cousin take so good school recorder, but I am different:) She do rhythmic sportive gymnastics. She is so soft her body!
We often play game, Uno, play card... so any thing we play. Really fanny! I like my cousin.

E2 miku

3 comments:

MONDO said...

It's nice that you decided to write about your cousin. Relatives are so important, but often are not thought about so much. Your cousins seem to have very special abilities. I hope that you can find time to spend lots of time with them. Enjoy...Steven

Anonymous said...

I envy your relationship !! I don't have relationship like this(>_<)

Deborah said...

I've met my cousins only once...I wonder what are they doing these days...
Yukari. N