Monday, June 16, 2008

10.4 This is my home

Hello Everyone! Now I want to introduction my home for you. But I have two home in my life.I talk my japan home for you. First my home have 2 televsion. One is my mother one is me. Secornd my room have a new computer and Playstation 3 . Sometime I use that to play a game or listening to music . Third I have a two closet and shelf. My two closet save my important clothes and my shelf has many comic sometimes I have a freetime I take some comic to read it. That is it ! Bye Bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you rich man?
I want to get big TV.

Daisuke ohta

Yoshiteru.F said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

You have very comfortable place, don't you?
Yukari N

MONDO said...

Having a large TV is great, but have you ever lived a whole week without watching any TV at all...Try it, you'll surprise yourself...Steve