Wednesday, June 4, 2008

9.2 This is my family

There are five people in my family. My mother, step-father, two younger
brother, and me. My mother is a nutritionist, and she works for a
health center. She is kind. My step-father is a doctor, and he works
for a hospital. He is intelligent. My youngest brother is a sales
person, and he works for a company which makes sensors. He has a sense
of humor. He lives in Fukuoka for his work. His older brother is an
engineer, and he works for a famous company. He is a methodical person.
He lives in Yokohama for his work. In addition, me! I think I'm a
serious student.
Yukari. N

2 comments:

MONDO said...

Your brother makes sensors and has a sense of humor?????hehehehe That's funny... Your family members sound quite intelligent and very capable, and so are you, Yukari. Steven

Anonymous said...

I think so,too!
Very intelligent family (^^)