Monday, July 7, 2008

13.1 Anan camp2

I went to Anan camp june30 to july2. I did Anan camp's comittie, reader. This job is a roll call and transmission information
from teacher. First I didn't want to do it because it's responsibility comittee. If I mistake to transmisson or forget, other student can't know about what to do next. However comittie was very interesting and unexpected it's easy job. Before I went to the camp, E1E2 had a accident(one reader dismissed the job), but the class could finish the camp safety.

Daisuke Ohta

2 comments:

Yoshiteru.F said...

Anan Camp is too cool!!! I want to go again!

MONDO said...

I am glad that you got to experience being a leader. It does need a certain amount of responsibility, but you proved that you were up to the task, congratulations. Remember, that this is just the beginning of growth in you. Steve