Monday, July 7, 2008

13.5 Anan camp


I have a good memory. It was Anan camp. I was so enjoy!
First day, I rode in a canoe. It is very interesting, but I was injured, now painful.
Second day, I was doing windsurfing. It was very very interesting! I was so laughting, but I can't rode it. In addition, we did council fire at the night. I was so impression, because Mr.Kwan said "Welcome YMCA".
I think I became YMCA's member, and I love E1,E2! We are team:)
Anyway, I enjoyed Anan camp. Really fun!
Hereafter, I want to make good memories with E1,E2 members, Steven, Kwan and YMCA's teachers!

1 comment:

MONDO said...

A very big welcome to you and all students. You are now part of our family.
I hope that you weren't injured too badly...
I remember when I went windsurfing. I was also laughing so hard...It was very difficult.
I hope to share many experiences with all of you in the coming months. Lets enjoy ourselves...Steve