Friday, April 25, 2008

3.4 If you had a lot of money. what would you do?



If you had a lot of money. what would you do? I will buy this car!!! Because this sport car is my dream car!!!! I really really want it!!!This sport car call Lexus IS350 ver.L! It have 3498C.C , The drive system is FR!!So, it was very Fast and very exciteing! If i buy it , firstday i will go to use Hanshin wangan(湾岸)Highway From Osaka city to Kansai Airport to test speed with Steven!!! So ! Steven don't runaway!!We must to enjoy it!!!!Haha (Yoshiteru.F)

2 comments:

MONDO said...

Boy, if I had a car like that I would love to drive it really fast. My favorite car is an older version Jaguar. I like Mini, too. I think that my dream Jag would beat your Lexus...hehehehe!
Steven

MONDO said...

Thanks Yoshiteru, for your active involvement in the Blog. I always read all your comments, and look forward to what you have to say each week... Keep it up...Steve